This week I’m trying to address some of the issues mentioned in the git mailing list regarding this blog. I still would like people to request user accounts to this if they wish to make some git related posts.
- Why Subversion does not suck
- Articles on Git, a distributed version control system: A bunch of posts about git from Federico Mena
- Pushing and pulling with Git, part 2
- Insider Guide to GitHub: Comprehensive screencasts to get familiar with git by Scott Chacon
- YUI on GitHub: Yahoo’s User Interface Library is now hosted publicly on Github
- Las ventajas de Git: Discussion about Git’s advantages in barrapunto.com (Spanish’s slashdot)
In Japaneese (I’ve no idea)