It has been a long time since the last post. I blame it to a) I haven’t had much time b) there hasn’t been so much activity b.1) or there’s a problem with Google Reader that it’s doping some activity.
I’ll be taking a close look at Google Reader to see if it’s doping some stuff, but if anyone has a recommendation for an RSS aggregator that would store thousands of entries, that would be nice.
Here’s the list of new top links:
- Git Reference (191): Comprehensive guide for git; well organized, and pleasant to the eye
- Git for the lazy (62): Straightforward introduction to git
- Gitbox — Everyday git interface for human beings. (57): Graphical UI for Mac OS X
- Agile git Workflow (25): Tips to use git on an “agile” environment
- Tv’s cobweb: Git for Computer Scientists (18): Explanation of git operations through diagrams
- Distributed Version Control is here to stay, baby (14): A story of why Stack Overflow’s podcast regarding DVCS was plain wrong
- An Illustrated Guide to Git on Windows (12)
- Mercurial tutorial (12): /me shrugs
- Git for the nervous developer (10): Explaining git from a convert
- Sparkle Share (9): Tool to replace dropbox (uses git internally)